SpecTruck is a start-up optical establishment located at Kg. Cempaka, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. SpecTruck business model is unique and first of its kind in the optical industry as it offers its customers full optical services with the convenient of time and transportation, at an affordable price with professionalism i.e. eyes examined by optometrists via its mobile trucks. Unlike the normal retail optical shops, SpecTruck serves customers beyond the urban communities, to many of the sub-urban and rural areas in Malaysia reaching out to the poor and needy as well at their doorstep with its vision statement ‘YOUR VISION IS OUR MISSION’. Established since 2017, SpecTruck has successfully conducted more than 100,000 eye checks in over 100 schools and community centre with more than 10,000 pairs of spectacles delivered to students and ‘warga emas’ in several states in Malaysia.
Our mobility concept means that our users and stakeholders need not come to us, but we come and deliver the services to you.
Since 2017 where we successfully conducted >100,000 eye checks in over 100 schools and community centers with <10,000 pairs of glasses delivered to students and senior citizens in several states in Malaysia. We ensure that each of our team always comprises of at least 1 optometrist to conduct a thorough eye check.
We ensure our price point is always affordable and accessible to everyone in the community.
90% our products are delivered on-site within the hour and the remaining 10% within 2-3 days.